- Trophies from £5.99.
- Minimum 20 trophies – Any size, any quantity.
- All trophies are delivered with FREE Club Badge.
- All trophies are delivered with FREE Engraving.
- All prices include VAT.
To promote the exciting new Hummel Core Range, we kicking off a prize draw for the chance to win 10x Hummel Shirts from their Core Range- any size, any colour.
All you need to do to enter the prize draw is follow the below steps:
STEP 1 – Like this post – https://www.facebook.com/blacksquareteamwear/posts/1257558537754282
STEP 2 – Add a comment with your team name to this post – https://www.facebook.com/blacksquareteamwear/posts/1257558537754282
Competition closes and winner will be announced after 12pm on 22nd March 2019.
Full terms and conditions at https://www.blacksquareteamwear.com/competition-terms
If you want to see the exiting Hummel 2019 collection, please let us know. We have samples in our new showroom.
We have some exciting news – from March 2019 onwards Black Square will join forces with True Sporting Colours in a new, shared premises!
How will this change what we do?
For existing Black Square customers, there will be no change from how we have operated over the last 10 years. Mike is still the contact and business will be carried out with the same personal touch and customer visits as before.
For existing True Sporting Colours customers, the operation remains the same, with the addition of personal visits by Mike, as and when required.
Our new premises
We have moved into a new, custom built offices and have increased our in house Embroidery and Printing services. We have also strengthened our links with existing Brands and are now offering 2 new Brands for our customers- Hummel and Uhlsport.
New Contact Details
True Sporting Colours, Suite 1K
Ripley, DE5 3EH
Office Tel: 01773 742968
Mike Tel: 07946 544347
Ordering the right size is one of the biggest difficulties people encounter when purchasing kit, especially when ordering kit online. These challenges include:
One common answer to this problem is to work with a supplier that will sample and help size players without charging the club.
We have many clubs that, because of their size and order volumes, we supply a set of size samples free of charge which are left at the club so that EVERY PLAYER can be sized. With smaller clubs, we drop off samples to managers or visit training sessions to ensure every player is sized individually.
There are other benefits too:
What about the extra cost of a more personal service? There isn’t any. We supply this service to every club we deal with FREE OF CHARGE.
So if you want to find out more, just let us know and we will more than happy to help.
Winter Coats are one of the major non-kit purchases many clubs make. Are you sure you are getting the best value for money? Here are some tips to help you get the garments you want at the best price you can.
* Is the main aim to keep the wearer dry?
* Is the main aim to keep the wearer warm?
* Is the main aim to keep the wearer warm AND dry?
* A simple and cost-conscious Rain jacket will offer protection and keep people dry, but it is not normally designed for warmth. Unless the weather is warm, you will need either a sweatshirt or similar underneath.
* A fleece, softshell or Hybrid sweat (Joma Berna) are great for warmth but are not the best in wet weather.
* A bench coat will normally do the work of both of the above. They are available in a full range of sizes. Current styles include a Bomber Jkt (with elastic at the waist) or a more conventional coat, just above the knee, and with no elastic rib.
* A managers coat. This is the traditional long coat for those standing on the touchline. They are calf length and offer great protection but they are normally relatively expensive, and normally are only offered in Adult sizes.
* A Subsuit. Although “old fashioned”, they do a great job of keeping the wearer both warm and dry- but they can be difficult to remove quickly and the zips can be easily broken.
GOLDEN RULE FOR ALL JACKET PURCHASES- IF YOU CONSIDER BUYING COATS IN CLUB COLOURS, PLEASE CONSIDER THE GAME OFFICIALS AND THEIR INTERPRETATION OF THE LAWS CONCERNING SIDELINE COATS.
IT MAY BE BETTER TO BUY BLACK OR NAVY OR COATS WITH COLOUR HIGHLIGHTS TO ENSURE YOU ARE NOT ASKED TO REMOVE THEM FROM THE SIDE OF THE PITCH.
We’re expanding into the world of Hockey and we’ve just delivered our first Hockey kit to Derwent Hockey Club.
If you’re looking for a new kit, additional kit for new players or interested in our services – get in touch. We are so confident in our services, that we guarantee to beat any written quote. (We are not committing commercial suicide- we are normally cheaper anyway!)