The sizing drawbacks with buying kits online
Ordering the right size is one of the biggest difficulties people encounter when purchasing kit, especially when ordering kit online. These challenges include:
- Online suppliers usually consider a size request to be an order. Therefore, it’s charged at the normal rate plus the dreaded postage/delivery cost.
- Once purchased and it’s yours, the difficulties in sending garments back are many and well documented.
- Not all brands work to the same size chart. So, if you have an existing kit and use it as a base for size, then the “new” brand will not necessarily be the same size.
- There are even differences between shirt styles in the same brand when it comes to sizing.
One common answer to this problem is to work with a supplier that will sample and help size players without charging the club.
We have many clubs that, because of their size and order volumes, we supply a set of size samples free of charge which are left at the club so that EVERY PLAYER can be sized. With smaller clubs, we drop off samples to managers or visit training sessions to ensure every player is sized individually.
There are other benefits too:
- You have a rapport with the supplier and “you know where he lives!!”. Contact is easy and personal.
- You also get to “sample the merchandise”- You see the kit, confirm that the colour is correct and that you are happy with the style and quality of manufacture.
What about the extra cost of a more personal service? There isn’t any. We supply this service to every club we deal with FREE OF CHARGE.
So if you want to find out more, just let us know and we will more than happy to help.